One-Click to Download Vimeo videos on Mac OS X
Vimeo is a unique video sharing site that focuses on professional filmmakers, video enthusiasts and movie fans. It's a great place to share your videos with people like you. Sometimes, you may get inspired by watching videos shared by others.
So when you encounter a favorite video but the video owner doesn't allow others to download it on your Mac computer, how can you do? Getting in touch with the owner is a way that might work. But you have to wait.
Why not try a Vimeo downloader that works on Mac? Wondershare Vimeo Downloader for Mac is one of the best Vimeo downloading software you can rely on. It helps you to save Vimeo videos to your Mac's hard drive in minutes, and at its original quality. Get a free trial right now.
Key Features of Vimeo Downloader Mac
- One click to download any Vimeo video no matter whether the Vimeo download button is provided or not.
- Convert Vimeo video to MOV, MP4, AVI, MP3, FLV, WMV, MPG, MKV, 3GP, WebM, SWF, and so on.
- Download then Convert mode to conveniently save Vimeo videos on Mac to the preset format, without manual conversion later.
- Download multiple Vimeo videos on Mac at the same time.
- Create optimized videos for iPad, iPhone, iPod, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, PSP, etc.
- Download unlimited videos from other 100+ sites besides Vimeo.
- Play downloaded Vimeo video and existing videos without installing 3rd-party media player.
- Convert existing FLV/MP4/WebM video to nearly any format.
- Fully compatible with the latest Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
How to Download Vimeo Videos on Mac OS X Step by Step
In this section, we'll show you how to use Wondershare Vimeo Downloader for Mac to download Vimeo videos step by step using your Mac computer.
Step 1: Download and install Vimeo Downloader for Mac
Double click the downloaded .dmg file to open the installation wizard. Simply drag and drop the app icon to the Application folder. The installation wizard will also install extensions to your browsers so you can download Vimeo video clips on Mac with Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
Step 2: Quickly download Vimeo video to Mac
3 ways are available to download videos from Vimeo using Wondershare Vimeo Downloader for Mac. The easiest way is using the download button that will show up at the top right corner of the Vimeo player. Just click it to download any Vimeo video you want. The program will open and start downloading Vimeo video immediately. This Mac Vimeo downloader can download up to 8 Vimeo videos at the same time. If there are already maximum tasks, the video will be added to the waiting queue.
Another two ways to grab Vimeo video clips on Mac including Paste URL and Drag-n-Drop Vimeo video URL to the application.
If you want to download several Vimeo videos to the same format, e.g. MOV, you're suggested to use the Download then Convert mode. This mode enables you to first choose the target format you want, and then directly save Vimeo to MOV format. No manual conversion required.
Step 3: Convert Vimeo videos to your desired format (optional)
The downloaded Vimeo video can be found in the Downloaded category. Find your video to play it. Right click the video and choose Show in Finder to view the downloaded Vimeo video. To convert the video, simply click the Convert button and choose a video format in the popup dialog. And then click OK to start converting.
As you can see, Wondershare Vimeo Downloader is a powerful yet extremely easy to use application to get videos from Vimeo.com. With it, you can effortlessly download high quality Vimeo video at ultra fast speed. Try it now for free.